Suzannah Smart APD, AN
- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition & Dietetics)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian & Nutritionist
- Registered with the Dietitians Association of Australia
- Monash University's Course in Paediatric Nutrition
- Deakin University's Course in Infant Nutrition
- Monash University's Course: Nutrition for Fertility & Pregnancy
- Accredited Practitioner: Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Approach to Feeding for fussy eaters and problem feeders
"As a Dietitian I want to share my enthusiasm for delicious healthy food with you and coach you to transform your eating habits with meals that not only taste great but also give your body all the nutrition it needs to get you feeling your best.
It's not just about getting short-term results but also relieving the stress of eating so you can love and appreciate food while enjoying a balance that works for you in your day-to-day life.
I personally understand how difficult it can be managing health conditions with food and that's why I'm dedicated to gaining an understanding of your life and how I can best support you to reach your health and lifestyle goals."
Suzannah's passion for good food & cooking started at a very young age as she grew up in a family where it was a central part of life. However during her high school years Suzannah started experiencing some health difficulties and was eventually diagnosed with PCOS. She began to learn first-hand how important food can be in directly influencing her life, her body and her health.
This further fueled her interest in nutrition and sparked a passion for helping others to feel better through food, leading her to complete her university degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Suzannah has since enjoyed pursuing her career as a Dietitian, working in Australia and the United Kingdom in both hospitals and private practice.
To find out more about Suzannah: