"Recipes From The Barossa Dietitian" Book (and E-Book)
- 56 pages with over 40 nourishing, no-fuss recipes from Suzannah's kitchen
- breakfasts, meals, snacks and desserts
- proceeds to local Barossa Charity, 'Kind Hearted Kitchen"
Notes From Suzannah:
"This is a collection of recipes that I make on a regular basis for my friends and family.
For a meal to become a staple in my kitchen, it needs to be nourishing, nutritionally balanced, simple, delicious and made with real, quality ingredients.
I have strived to achieve this with all of the recipes in this book and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!"
“This recipe book has been the best thing ever! I use it all the time”
- Lynn Bahnisch
“A great variety of wonderful recipes without the intimidation factor for those of us who aren’t natural cooks, my new go to”
- Helen Jeindl
"This book is truly amazing. It ticks all of my boxes:
*Cost effective - Seasonal veggies and well priced produce
*Healthy and well balanced - I actually feel good after eating them
*Lots of Variety - I no longer stress about what I should make for dinner
*Filling - I don't feel hungry after dinner
*Quick - Very important when you have 101 things on the go
*Easy to follow - by 6pm I don't want to use my brain
*Supports a good cause - A percentage of the money from the book is donated to 'kind hearted kitchen charity'.
If you have not yet got yourself a copy - I 100 % recommend you get one!! I can guarantee you will not regret it."
- Alyssa Gann
"I've found these recipes really nice - I could live off this cookbook!"
- Joanne Perkins
Buy it now
- Barossa Farmer's Market, Cnr Nuriootpa and Stockwell Roads, Angaston SA
- Co-op Fresh Foodland Nuriootpa, The Co-op Shopping Centre, 1 Murray Street Nuriootpa SA
- Crossfit Barossa, 195 Murray Street, Tanunda SA
- Go Vita Tanunda, 98 Murray Street, Tanunda SA
- The Injury Hub, 6-8 Main North Road, Willaston SA
- The Real Pantry, 62 Murray Street, Angaston SA
- True North Yoga, Shop 4, 109-111 Murray Street, Tanunda SA
- Your Foot Doctor, 53 Murray Street, Nuriootpa SA
About Kind Hearted Kitchen Charity:
"Kind Hearted Kitchen" is a not-for-profit service of ready-made, wholesome meals for families who are doing it tough within the local Barossa community.
Two Barossa-based mums Rachael Braunack and Ruby Stobart have put their talents together to create nourishing meals from local, seasonal ingredients collected from their own gardens, friends' pantries and local community donations.
For more information on Kind Hearted Kitchen, click here